New Brunswick is in Phase 3 and that means we’re ready to help you shop & save safely!
Grapevine Events is thrilled to be returning to Saint John’s Exhibition Park on June 5 & 6, 2020 for our spring sale.
We’ve made adjustments to the way we generally hold our sales to help us comply with proper social distancing and safety measures. Read on to find out how you can shop thousands of gently-loved baby & kids’ clothing, toys, and more this spring!
SHOP IN PERSON
No waiting in line – book your shopping time in advance!
Sign up here now: https://bit.ly/grapevineinpersonshop
Pick your shopping time for either Friday, June 5 or Saturday, June 6 (or both; Friday early birds will have the widest selection but items marked discount are 50% off Saturday!); you’ll be inside the sales floor with a limited number of staff and other shoppers, with an extra-spaced out layout to ensure community physical distancing can be maintained. We will operate separate entrances and exits to provide a fun, comfortable, and safe shopping experience for everyone!
SHOP FROM HOME, PICK UP CURBSIDE!
That’s right: Our Spring Pop Up Sale will offer a limited number of VIRTUAL SHOPPING appointments! You don’t need to come in the building; we’ll walk you around via a video call.
The process is simple:
- Choose your time: https://bit.ly/grapevinevirtualshop
- Secure your spot with an EMT $10 downpayment; this fee will hold your spot AND be put towards your final purchase!
- Watch your email for a follow-up confirmation and a short survey so we can better understand what items you need and be prepared for our appointment. (Be sure to check your junk mail, and you can also reach out via firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Shop the sales floor via Video Chat with your personal shopper!
- We’ll ring you up; you can EMT final payment and pick up your items either Friday evening or Saturday by 3pm.
We can’t wait to see everyone again!